1. PRICE: When calling different auto shipping companies a huge percentage of people base their decision on who to ship with on PRICE ONLY. There are numerous other factors involved in shipping your car than assuming "the cheapest price is the same service". Allen Auto Transport quotes a rate for shipping your car that HAS to be extremely competitive. We transport your car on the BEST trucks, with the BEST insurance coverage and the QUICKEST transit time. There are many auto shipping companies in business today that, due to their rates that are substantially lower than the rates most companies quote, must use only the cheapest trucks possible to preserve their high commission. Additionally cars are taken to terminals and may sit days and weeks until they find a truck going your direction. Often, the cheapest trucks do not carry the required insurance, charge extra for you to have insurance coverage and you may even have to pay a large deductible out of YOUR pocket in the event of a damage claim. NEVER choose an auto shipping company based on PRICE only!
PLEASE READ FURTHER...YOU'LL BE RELIEVED YOU DID...
Our trucks provide the best insurance in the auto shipping industry...primary full coverage with no deductibles while your car is in transit. Some companies use secondary, sometimes called full coverage that puts any claim on your personal auto insurance if your vehicle is damaged. This allows them to use lower priced transporters because they know they are not going to have to pay your claim if they damage your vehicle. Please take the time to r-e-a-d the information we provide our new customers below. If you have any questions whatsoever about our service or how to set up your order, just call our toll free number at any time. We are Open Long Hours a day, seven days a week to assist our customers.
A growing number of companies will keep 100% of your deposit (Usually up to $200.00 or more, broken down into Booking Fees, Telephone Service Costs, Paperwork Processing Costs, Quoting Procedures, Carrier Search, Tracking, and / or Administration Fees), even if they can't find a truck to ship your vehicle. In many cases, you cannot even see their terms and conditions until you place your order, and at that time it is too late... and you have already lost up to $200.00 or more. Their plan all along is to get the deposit from you whether they move the vehicle or not. We know people are becoming more knowledgable in what to look for when shipping a vehicle, and we hope the tips provided here will make it easier for you to select from the group of reputable companies in the auto transport industry.
2. CONTRACTS: ALWAYS READ YOUR CONTRACT - with ANY company you are considering. The contract should be easy to read and understand, and should answer most of your shipping questions. Some companies rely on the fact that their customers may not take the time to read and understand their contract. Some companies have cleverly hidden fees in "the small print" on their contracts. A few of the most often used examples are OVERSIZED VEHICLE charges INOPERABLE VEHICLE charges, PICK UP fees, and CANCELLATION fees. The price quoted on the front of your contract should be the ONLY price you pay.
3. DELIVERY TIME: Transit time from when a car is loaded onto a car carrier varies according to the destination. An example of this would be from Los Angeles, California to a point on the east coast. An average delivery time for this trip is roughly 10 - 14 days. When inquiring about delivery time we will always be happy to inform you as to when your car should arrive at its destination. Often delivery times are misrepresented leading the customer to think they are getting an impossibly short delivery time. An example of this is Los Angeles to Boston in 3 to 5 days. This will NOT happen. Car carriers generally carry from 8 to 10 cars. If you just stop and think about it, driving your car from coast to coast takes about 4 to 5 days. So, if you have a truck with 8 to 10 cars on it with 7 or 8 different stops in different cities and states you can easily see why these QUICK delivery times are so rare. All trucks are restricted to the number of hours they are allowed to drive each day. If any company quotes such short delivery times you can assume they are misleading you to get your order. They do this to make you think they'll deliver your car faster than any other company. Then, once you ship with them, they will give you any number of excuses why your car was LATE - weather, truck breakdowns, the driver got sick, etc. Call us - we will tell you how long it REALLY takes - so you can plan your move with confidence.
4. INSURANCE COVERAGE: Allen Auto Transport, Inc. provides its customers with the BEST insurance coverage possible. Also, we are one of only a few companies that do not have a deductible that is passed on to you in the event of a claim. Typical deductibles vary from $200 all the way up to $500. This is out of YOUR pocket BEFORE a claim could even be considered. You are NOT responsible for ANY deductibles when you ship with us. If you are unsure whether you are responsible for any deductibles, simply read your contract.
Our trucks provide the best insurance in the auto shipping industry...primary full coverage with no deductibles while your car is in transit. Please take the time to read the information we provide to all of our customers. If you have any questions whatsoever about our service or how to set up your order, just call our toll free number anytime during business hours.
5. TERMINALS: We are affiliated with numerous companies which provide secure storage should the need arise during your anticipated move. We can even arrange 24-Hour pickup and storage of your vehicle in virtually all contigous states. Costs range from usually $35-$50 for terminal service and $150 for 24-Hour pickup.
6. PERSONAL ITEMS: It is our policy that personal items should not be loaded in the vehicle. However, if you put 80-100 lbs. of articles in the truck, most likely there will be no problems with most of our transporters. What you put in the truck is subject to inspection by any law official, so we do not insure your private possessions in any way. It is at your own risk. Please be advised that we do not accept articles such as computers, jewelry, firearms, contraband, or anything of this nature. Furthermore, we are not liable for any damage that occurs to your vehicle from items placed in the vehicle.
ATTENTION TO OR FROM HAWAII BOUND VEHICLES: Any vehicle being shipped to or from Hawaii must be totally free of anything that is not standard on the vehicle. Any unmounted items will be removed and discarded, no exeptions.
7. LICENSING: Allen Auto Transport, Inc. has been in business since November, 1987 and is licensed by the Interstate Commerce Commission (ICC-MC 205773). We suggest that when you are choosing an auto shipping company, that you check to see that they actually have an ICC Authority and an ICC Surety Bond. We have arranged for you to do this by clicking here.
NO OTHER AUTO SHIPPING COMPANY PROVIDES YOU WITH THIS MUCH IMPORTANT INFORMATION.
WE ARE LOOKING TO BUILD CONFIDENCE IN OUR COMPANY BY DELIVERING THE BEST INFORMATION POSSIBLE TO OUR CUSTOMERS.
WE HOPE THIS INFORMATION HELPS MAKE YOUR DECISION A LITTLE EASIER. WE WANT YOU TO KNOW THE TRUTH.
CLICK HERE FOR SOME NAMES YOU MAY RECOGNIZE WHO HAVE GROWN ACCUSTOMED TO OUR SUPERIOR SERVICE AND HAVE USED US CONTINUALLY OVER THE YEARS.
... AND HOPEFULLY YOU WILL BECOME AMONG OUR SATISIFIED CUSTOMERS SOON.
THANK YOU FOR VISITING US, WE WELCOME YOUR CALLS ANYTIME AT 800-722-2267.
Click Here for 10 Cheap Car Shipping Rates
Car Haulers | Car Hauling | Car Hauling Company | Car Hauling Service